Tuesday 10 January 2012

2012 seems to be flying by....

Goodness, is it already 11th January?  I've hardly done a thing all year!

The boys are enjoying their loooooooooooooooong summer holiday playing computer games.  I'm really not seeing them much at all.  Took them to see Tin Tin movie and we laughed our way through it, now just need to go see 2nd Sherlock Holmes movie and our movie viewing for the holidays is over.

My biggest problem at the moment is that every time I go to do my part time job down at Lyall Bay (Google it people, it's my local beach) I either get horribly wet on a rainy day or horribly lazy on a sunny day.. take today for example...   I did my work first, thankfully, then went and bought a bag of hot chips and a wee pot of tomato sauce (for US friends I mean ketchup)... then sat near a lovely family, shared my tomato sauce with them and chatted my way through half a bag of chips.  The other half a bag was shared with my dear friends at the beach... seagulls!  Some of them are even able to catch the chip in mid air.  Fun.. the other cool fact about Lyall Bay is that it is the local dog walking beach so I get to pat loads of dogs and not miss Kuri (my dog) so much. Oh, I sooooooooooo want a dog but not in a position to do that as yet!

What am I going to aim for this year?  I will try to get some relieving jobs at local schools (supply teaching), hope to work three to four days a week, this will get me off social welfare which will be lovely, and I'll be able to keep my part time job as well.  Mmmmmmm..... see what happens.  Was thinking about doing some study but really not sure about ending up with a huge debt at age 52 + 3 years... again, we'll see what happens...

For all of you who are praying people, please pray for me to make the right decisions now that will make the road head the right way... for those of you who aren't praying people, I'd super appreciate any happy thoughts and buzziness as well... :)

All of you, have a happy and prosperous New Year, Chok Dee Kha Maak Maak...

No comments:

Post a Comment